Commercial Accountant - Innovative Business - Greater Belfast
VANRATH are actively recruiting for a Commercial Accountant on behalf of an innovative business based in Greater Belfast . Reporting to the Financial Controller this is outstanding opportunity to join a forward thinking business, that offers a highly competitive benefits package and flexible working.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts for a number of entities
- Provision of information for annual audits
- Monthly performance review with Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to review and understand variances
- Participate in annual budgeting process and regular re-forecasting process
- Balance sheet reconciliations including monthly stock reconciliation
- Cash-flow management and forecasting
- Management of costs
- Preparation of budgets and forecasting on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Financial assessment of investment projects as they arise
- Business partnering and working with stakeholders in other areas of the business
- Weekly reporting of KPI metrics for the leadership team
- Margin analysis
- Preparation of information for various Tax submissions, (Corporation, Income and VAT returns
- Analysis using advanced Excel skills with the ability to prepare finance modelling for variety of 'What if" scenarios
- Other ad hoc financial assignments
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will ideally be a commercially astute qualified accountant who is a self starter and wants to move into a fast paced commercial environment You will be a motivated and forward thinking with excellent communication skills and the desire to progress and learn.
Salary will be tailored to attract the strongest candidate in the local market.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other senior finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…