VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a CNS Administrator in Craigavon to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£20,700 - £25,590 - Depending on Experience + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Record planned and Fault/Emergency work on Street Works
- Communicate with both internal and external customers in a timely, helpful and polite manner - including Outage and Team Managers, technical and call handling staffs - to ensure good customer service
- Check affected customer addresses within CNS, auditing of same and printing planned interruption cards
- The registration of customer contacts in SAP ISU in relation to critical care contacts
- Use various IT packages - NISRANS, ICMS, CNS, SAP ISU, PCR, JMS, GNIS, Business Objects Infoview, Softco, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Provide administrative support to the CNS and CNG functions of the business - as required by the Team Lead.
- Participate in general administrative tasks including filing, photocopying, processing incoming post, end of month compilation and general housekeeping.
- Monitor and proactively respond to daily customer SAP ISU contacts and ensure timely responses are provided.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths & English
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Office, in particular a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability within a changing business environment
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- A practical understanding or experience with the following systems:
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
If you're ready to level up your job search, we can't wait to work together! Our recruiting teams are constantly working on hundreds of job openings and we love connecting with qualified job seekers. Even if we don't have the perfect role for you today, you never know when that perfect opportunity will come across our desk.
Once you're a part of our network, we'll let you know when a new role opens up that we think you'd be a great fit for. Then, if the position aligns with your interests, desired compensation rate, and skill set, we'll submit you to the hiring manager and make sure they understand why you'd be an excellent addition to the team.
If selected for an interview, we'll make sure you feel confident and ready to answer any questions they throw your way.
While we cannot guarantee placement for any candidate, it is our goal to act as a strategic guide in your search. Working with a recruiter can only help in your job hunt and will give you a leg up on the competition.