VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Energy company with the recruitment of a CNS Administrator in Craigavon to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
£20,700 - £25,590 - Depending on Experience + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Record planned and Fault/Emergency work on Street Works
- Communicate with both internal and external customers in a timely, helpful and polite manner - including Outage and Team Managers, technical and call handling staffs - to ensure good customer service
- Check affected customer addresses within CNS, auditing of same and printing planned interruption cards
- The registration of customer contacts in SAP ISU in relation to critical care contacts
- Use various IT packages - NISRANS, ICMS, CNS, SAP ISU, PCR, JMS, GNIS, Business Objects Infoview, Softco, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
- Provide administrative support to the CNS and CNG functions of the business - as required by the Team Lead.
- Participate in general administrative tasks including filing, photocopying, processing incoming post, end of month compilation and general housekeeping.
- Monitor and proactively respond to daily customer SAP ISU contacts and ensure timely responses are provided.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths & English
- A high level of IT competence in Microsoft Office, in particular a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability within a changing business environment
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- A practical understanding or experience with the following systems:
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Specialists work with Hiring Managers to find the best person for open job positions. At Career Group Companies, our recruiting experts source talent who will have both the skills required to excel and the ability to blend seamlessly into the organization's existing team and culture. Our valued clients trust us to find their perfect match because of our extensive network of high-caliber talent and our rigorous search and screening process.
Recruiters also work hard to connect job seekers with available positions that fit their job search criteria. We build lasting and genuine connections with candidates in order to better understand their long-term career goals and to make smarter matches with potential employers. We'll work with you every step of the way - from our initial phone call, to preparing you for your first interview, to onboarding you to your new position!