- Job Reference: JSCT280622
- Job Title: CNC Turner
- Salary: £31k to £36k DOE + Package
- Location: Dundonald
Are you a skilled CNC Turner? Interested in a career within a growing Precision Engineering company, renowned for it's work environment?
VANRATH are recruiting a CNC Turner to join a growing precision engineering team, to contribute to the continued growth of our client with their skill and experience.
£31,000 - £36,000 + package
Our client manufactures high quality, precision engineered, milled and turned components. Whether it be specialist parts or batch production, their client-base covers multiple industries including Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, Defence, Security and Automotive.
With over 150 years of combined engineering experience in their manufacturing team, they are looking to grow this even further, with an urgent need for a skilled CNC Turner to take up a vital role in the team.
- On (essential) and Off-line (desirable) programming of Lathes.
- Production of standard documents facilitating the setting and operation of CNC machines.
- Support the care and stock management of all workshop tooling.
- Lead by example and provide support to CNC Setter / Operators.
- Efficiently set and operate CNC machines.
- Perform in process inspection.
- Complete visual and dimensional quality inspections of completed components.
- Compliance to ISO 9001:2015 Version 1.0 & AS9100:2016 Rev D.
- Support the management team in the development and delivery of change and continuous improvement.
- Compliance to company health & safety policy.
- Maintain good housekeeping & safe working environment.
- Any other duties, within reason & capability, as determined by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 5 Years experience in Precision Engineering
- Experience setting, operating and offline programming CNC Machines
- Previous skilled experience on CNC Turning
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250