- Job Reference: KYCNC301023
- Job Title: CNC Machinist
- Salary: £38,000-£40,000
- Based: Relocation to Aberdeen
VANRATH are working with an Aberdeen based organisation in the Energy & Renewable engineering sector to appoint a CNC Machinist who is willing to relocate to Aberdeen. The client engineers components for the energy sector, renewables, marine and related industries.
What's in it for you?
- £38,000 - £40,000 + benefits package on offer
- Relocation Package to assist in the move
- Overtime paid at double time
- Set and programme Machines for production of precision-made components to drawings.
- Programme CNC Mill (3 & 5 axis)
- Manual use of Mill and Lathe when required
- Able to Machine to drawing where a Model has not been supplied (create using PDF a model to then CAM)
- Maintain a clean and well organised work area and be responsible for keeping equipment and tooling in a good working condition.
- Keen eye for Continuous Improvement and identification/removal of the 7 wastes.
- To produce components within the agreed standard time, and at all times, looking to aid and suggest improved alternative methods of manufacture.
- Must be willing to relocate to Aberdeen (Relocation Package)
- 3 & 5 Axis experience
- Mazak experience
- Ability to programme machines
For further information on this vacancy, please apply via the link below or contact email@example.com for a confidential chat.