- Job Reference: JSCM301023
- Job Title: CNC Machinist
- Salary: £15 to £18ph
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area
Are you a time served CNC Machinist? Interested in applying your craft for an established aerospace and automotive tool engineer?
VANRATH are looking for time served CNC Machinists to programme and operate Milling and Turning machines for our growing Aerospace client.
£15 to £18 per hour DOE + benefits
Our client is an independent design company who provide technical design and consultancy to major airframe manufacturers, their suppliers and other automotive companies.
Their portfolio of customers includes the biggest names in aerospace, including Airbus, Bombardier and Boeing. Due to increased demand, opportunities have arisen for them to increase their manufacturing team.
- Operating both 3 and 5 axis CNC machinery
- Accurately and safely programme and operate state of the art machinery
- Work efficiently to specific production timelines
- Work according to the health and safety guidelines
- Be able to move to separate departments while maintaining high quality work
The Ideal Person:
- 5+ years' experience as a CNC Machinist (Milling or Turning)
- Desired experience of operating in a busy workshop environment.
- Experience in the Aerospace industry will be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250