Are you looking for a CMM Engineer role? Interested in expansive career opportunities with a globally recognised brand?
VANRATH are recruiting a CMM Engineer to join our globally recognised client's engineering team to write programs designed to inspect complex, high precision metal components.
c£33,000 - £38,000 DOE + benefits
Our client is one of Northern Ireland's largest manufacturers and common household name globally.
They specialise in the production and supply of high quality, technically complex automotive components.
- Using PCDMIS & Calypso software to generate CMM programs for the production floor.
- Defining and establishing part inspection processes that are cost effective and meet all quality requirements.
- Training quality technicians in interpreting new & existing CMM programs dimensional reports.
- Ensure all critical CMM spares are available in order to upkeep daily operation.
- Close interaction with personnel responsible for fixture design & ordering, manufacturing equipment programming, machinists and methods.
- Changing and improving processes to increase productivity and competitiveness.
- Meeting cost & schedule commitments while maintaining the utmost standards for quality.
The Ideal Person:
- Third Level Qualification in Engineering related field
- 3+ Years experience in CMM
- Experience in manufacturing environment
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250