CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT
- Job Title: Cloud Security Architect
- Salary: 65,000 - 75,000 GBP (BOE + Bonus!)
- Based: Belfast
Are you an experienced cyber security professional ready to take your next career move with a globally recognised law firm?
Do you wish to develop your drive and ambition by providing an expert level of cyber security support?
Do you strive to work in an inclusive and proactive working environment that encourages career progression?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary of 65,000 - 75,000 GBP (BOE)
- Generous benefits package designed to attract the best talent.
- Career progression support
- Inclusive working environment
About your next employer
Globally established industry leading law firm practising for over 60 years! With 60+ offices in 40+ countries, 4800+ attorneys and 12,000+ employees, we advise many of the world's most dynamic and successful business organisations throughout the world. Our inclusive and collaborative culture allows everyone to receive support so they can reach their full potential and directly contribute towards an interconnected global-scale goal.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years, they are going from strength to strength and are keen to secure a talented Cyber Security Architect that they will support with their career progression.
Their streamlined hiring process means you can secure your new role in a matter of weeks!
- Strong experience with TCP/IP networking, scripting, and incident handling
- Experience managing Microsoft Azure cloud platforms with some exposure to AWS and/or Google cloud platforms.
- Expert knowledge of key Microsoft cloud technologies, including Azure: MFA, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud App Security, Key Vault, AD, storage, monitoring, access control, policy management, and Resource Manager
- Familiarity with common cloud automation, management, and deployment tools such as Pivotal, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Expertise with integrating and deploying IAM solutions for both cloud and on-prem scenarios.
What you'll do
- Provide advanced technical support of key cloud security systems and technologies, such as CASB, IAM/MFA/PIM, and AWS/Microsoft/Google, including development and maintenance of supporting tools, scripts, dashboards, and metrics.
- Integrate and connect disparate systems to achieve synergistic incident detection, reporting, and response outcomes.
- Seek new opportunities for the application of SOAR technologies, principles, and concepts across technical teams, processes, and systems.
- Utilise common security toolsets (SIEM, IAM MDM, CASB, etc) to identify issues and analyse compliance with existing policies and procedures.
Support from VANRATH Recruitment
- Designated VANRATH Consultant Kevin Douglas (Lead of Cybersecurity) committed to confidentially supporting you throughout the application and interview process.
- Interview prep support provided with a welcoming and open approach.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cyber Security job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Kevin Douglas for a confidential chat today.