In 2021 my client established their base here in Belfast. The local Site Lead and associated team are some of the best Cloud Technologists in NI. An opportunity to land one of 5 roles in early 2022.
Informal first stage interviews can be offered to individual's that are curious about the Belfast team and the Technologies available.
This quarter my client plans to further build out their capability here in NI and is looking for 5 experienced Cloud Developers. My client believe there is always a better way. My client have created a culture founded on core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect.
In this role, you'll be responsible for designing, developing, testing and documenting state of the art Cloud solutions leveraging services available in AWS, Azure and GCP as well as required third-party bolt-ons. You'll also be deeply engaged with peer teams to re-architect and/or Cloud-enable existing solutions for the verticals in which my client participates.
You'll partner with peer groups to ensure what you build aligns with the overall direction for Cloud, Security, and related "stacks" currently in play.
- Python experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data sources
- Experience with source control for code (Git preferred)
- Comfortable with the full life cycle of software development
- Comfortable with Agile Development
- Capable in at least one sphere of modern application development: front-end, back-end, middleware.
- Cloud experience is required (AWS is preferred)
- Self-driven and directed
- Flexible and agile
- Team player
The benefits apply from day one, and include:
- pension matched 6% contributions
- 22 days holidays + 11 NI public holidays
- 100% remote - my client are happy to discuss changes in the future but are comfortable with engineers who can work from home
- life cover
- gym membership
- 10-12% bonus
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Ryan Quinn in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for: Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…