Looking for your next career step and want a chance to step into a more client facing and help desk orientated role alongside a hugely successful and supportive team of all levels? This might be a perfect opportunity for you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from home / office model ongoing
- Great Holiday Package
- Medical Healthcare Package
- Great Benefits Package
Providing innovative solutions to increase investment banking solutions, sales and trading and brokerage. Our client focuses on delivering high value-added capabilities to their customer base in order to help them outperform their market competitors.
With continued expansion plans over the next few years, they are keen to secure the very best Level Client Support Analyst talent and have gained a fantastic reputation around career progression and ability to cross-train in new technologies, alongside many training opportunities and chances to develop your skill sets.
The Ideal Person
If you've 2-3+ years' experience working in a IT Client Services/ customer success background and you're looking for an opportunity to step into a more hands on and customer engagement role without stepping away from different tech stacks:
- Past experience in a managed support engineer /service desk role.
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure, 365 Admin, Exchange 2016 and VPN.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 suite (SharePoint, OneDrive, MS teams)
- Financial services experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in ticketing systems - ServiceNow Preferable
As a Client Support Analyst, you will:
- Provide first and second line support to internal stakeholders and clients.
- Supporting internal stakeholders and clients via phone, remote access & occasional on-site visits.
- Provide technical support for business applications, troubleshooting software and hardware, liaising with internal stakeholders and clients where necessary.
- Monitor the server and desktop issues on internal monitoring systems and report/resolve problems where necessary.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot, support and maintain all ICT Equipment.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Erin O'Kane in the strictest confidence.