VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Client Relationship Assistant for a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm offers real routes for progression, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This will be a Hybrid Working role (3 days in the Belfast City Centre - State of the Art office, and 2 days at home) - Permanent
£22,000 - £26,000 + Fantastic benefits from Global Firm & Progression Opportunities along with Discretionary bonuses and Yearly salary reviews
As a Client Relationship Assistant, you will support Global Relationship Managers across a portfolio of accounts in the management of the firm's relationships with its key strategic clients.
- Support with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports
- Help to develop and distribute internal communication for the global client team and within the firm
- Involved in the production of client-related research and analysis
- Coordinating client information on a global scale
- Maintaining client data on our internal systems
- Support the Global Relationship Manager with managing secondees at clients, and attend regular meetings to agree targeting plans
- Other duties as they arise
The Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate degree with a strong academic background, preferable in Marketing or Business - or with equivalent work experience
- Marketing or Business Development experience preferred but not essential
- Enthusiastic and pro-active approach, and a commitment to "getting the job done"
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further information on this role or any other opportunities, please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page. Thanks.