VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of a Property Claims Handler for a leading Insurance company in the UK. The organisation has had constant growth, and the successful candidate would join a part-of-the-future organisation, with many opportunities for progression.
This employer are leaders in N.I for their staff centric approach, Training & Development and also progression within the company.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position. Flexible Working Hours - Hybrid (2-3 days at home - 3-2 in office) - Office based in Belfast City Centre - Free Parking
Claims experience is essential to be considered for this role
£24,000 - £27,000 + Progression Opportunities & 5* Training And Development - Really exciting position with tonnes of growth potential
- Managing customer interactions via phone, email and other portals in a courteous manner to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Validating policy cover and managing customer's expectations.
- Identifying and investigating potential fraud.
- Investigating, negotiating and settling claims in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Ensuring reserves are accurate and kept up to date on our bespoke system.
- Addressing queries from insurance brokers, policyholders and other clients.
- Liaising with other colleagues, internal departments and external service providers.
- Referring to senior handlers and team leader as required.
- Preparing documents for payment approval.
- Reporting to insurers as required.
- Experience with Insurance
- Experience dealing with enquiries in a customer service environment
- Sound working knowledge of basic computer systems and MS Packages including word and excel
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
'' Friendly staff. Helped me get a great position at a new company and kept in touch regularly throughout the process.''
''In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. Extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment''