- Job Reference: RACSE270622
- Job Title: Civils Site Engineer (Water Infrastructure Projects)
- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 + van / fuel / package
- Location: Co. Cork, Republic of Ireland
Civils Site Engineer
Are you looking for a Civils Site Engineer role? Interested in working for a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Civils Site Engineer to work on Water Infrastructure projects for an award winning Main Contractor, based in County Cork, Republic of Ireland.
€35,000 - €45,000 + package
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering and Building company delivering high quality construction projects across the UK and Ireland. Innovation, quality, integrity and professionalism are the cornerstones of the business which is renowned for its personal, hands on style.
- Reading, interpretation and providing clear communication of construction drawings on site for layouts, material measurements etc.
- Ensuring that the setting out dis accurate, providing precise lines, levels and reference points on site
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met
- Ensuring the requirements as specified by client and senior management are met
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors
- Working closely with the Site Manager to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
The Ideal Person:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or other industry related qualification
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience within the water or utilities sector
- Ability to closely collaborate with other project stakeholder
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel
- A full driving licence and relevant site cards
- Must be able to use own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for a project from start to finish
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in the team to hit key targets
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion