- Job Reference: RACCM101122
- Job Title: Civils Contracts Manager
- Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 + package
- Location: Newry, Northern Ireland
Civils Contracts Manager
Are you looking for a Civils Contracts Manager role? Interested in working for a leading Building & Civil Engineering contractor?
VANRATH are recruiting a Civils Contracts Manager to work for a dynamic Main Contractor that work on a range of Building & Civil Engineering projects.
c£70,000 to £90,000 + package
Our client is a leading, dynamic, reputable Main Contractor that work on a diverse range of projects across the Construction and Civil Engineering sectors.
The business work on large new build projects up to £50m across various sectors including Housing, Education, Healthcare, Commercial Offices & Civil Engineering projects.
They are going through a period of significant growth and as a result have an excellent opportunity for a Civils Contracts Manager to join them on a permanent basis, based out of their offices in Newry. A lot of their work is in the Republic of Ireland so the Contracts Manager will need to be happy to travel to sites a few days per week.
Managing & coordinating onsite activities as follows:
- Heavy civils, mass excavations, piling, contig wall, secant wall, basement construction, dewatering, coordination of foundations/services, radon to substructure level, RC Frame construction, deep drainage, domestic drainage, roads, streetlighting and all finishing/landscaping works
- Utility company coordination
- Road opening licence applications, bonds, road permits
- Taking in charge of local authorities
- Procurement of materials
- Management and scheduling of in house plant & labour along with all other relevant supply chain management
- Management and supervision of all site/section engineers
- Reporting to operations director on project deliverables
- Construction/Civil Engineering Degree or third level qualifications
- Experience setting out and managing multiple projects in the environments as listed above
- Liaising and coordinating with design teams
- Proven experience on managing sub tiers
- Proven experience coordinating and managing in house plant and labour ensuring commercial viability
- Strong commercial awareness
- Attention to detail and change
- Management and development of the civils division
- SMSTS / CSCS card
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion