- Job Reference: JSCER230622
- Job Title: Civil Engineer (Rail)
- Salary: £35k to £40k DOE
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area
Civil Engineer (Rail)
Are you a qualified Civil Engineer with a background in Rail? Interested in a role within one of the UK's best renowned specialist consultancies?
VANRATH are recruiting a Civil Engineer to work on a variety of Rail projects for Public Sector Clients as a part of the company's Infrastructure division.
Remote/Hybrid working arrangements can be discussed.
c£35,000 to £40,000 dependant upon experience.
Chartership will be an advantage.
Our client is keen to support the successful candidate towards achieving Chartership, if this not already the case. This includes financial support, experienced guidance and fees covered for one professional membership per year.
Our client is a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Rail, Water / Wastewater, Highways & Transportation, Renewables, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
Following years of continued success and growth, they are looking for Civil Engineers with Rail experience to work on Public Sector contracts as part of their substantial pipeline of live and upcoming projects.
- Work with design teams for the project life cycle. From concept design to detailed design through to project completion.
- Preparing Tender documentation
- Preparing and submitting estimates and forecasts
- Client Point of Contact on projects
- Contributing to monthly project reports
- Attending team and project meetings
- Aid in the delivery of projects to the time, cost and quality requirements
- Monitor KPI and initiate corrective measures as necessary to achieve continuous improvement
- Support the team/department and wider business with project management and engineering expertise
The Ideal Person
- Third level qualification in Civil Engineering or similar discipline
- Experience working on Rail based Civils projects
- Chartership or progress towards Chartership would be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.