Are you looking for a Civil Engineer role? Interested in working for an organisation renowned for delivering Project Management Services and Procurement Expertise on Water & Wastewater, Leisure, Health and Building Projects?
VANRATH are recruiting a Civil Engineer to join a Utilities multi-disciplinary Water team that delivers a range of projects for Water Companies, Contractors and Developers.
c£45,000, alongside excellent holiday entitlement.
Our client is a specialist infrastructure business operating across a wide range of sectors throughout the UK, including Water / Wastewater, Highways & Transportation, Building, Structural and Geotechnical engineering.
The Ideal Person
- A Civil Engineering degree with 3 + years relevant experience.
- Have achieved or working towards chartered status.
- Demonstrable technical design delivery of Water and Wastewater projects - from within Northern Ireland or further afield.
- Broader experience in wider Civil Engineering also beneficial, including in particular Public Realm design and surface water management.
- Possessing one or more fields of specific expertise is an advantage, such as water retaining design, network modelling and software, zonal studies etc.
- Assists in planning, designing, constructing and maintaining physical infrastructures; helps ensure compliance with relevant building codes and safety regulations.
- Performs the basic evaluation and inspection of civil engineering projects to ensure that standards and requirements are met.
- Prepares, maintains and reviews technical documentation for civil engineering projects (e.g. drawings and specifications) under the supervision of senior engineers.
- Follows applicable building codes and safety regulations relevant to civil engineering.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.