- Job Reference: JSCE051022
- Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland (Remote/Hybrid Options)
Are you an experienced Civil Engineer? Interested in working for one of the largest civil and structural engineering consultants in Northern Ireland?
VANRATH are recruiting a Civil Engineer to join a growing team working on a range of projects including infrastructure, water, waste water, traffic, heavy civil and bridge engineering.
Remote/Hybrid Options Available.
c£40,000 - £45,000 + Package
Our client is an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy firm that has grown to become one the largest in Northern Ireland and ROI.
They pride themselves on their ability to provide comprehensive and specialist advisory services to an expansive client base, both nationally and internationally. Continued growth has provided opportunities for them to expand the engineering side of the business.
- Work with design teams for the project life cycle. From concept design to detailed design through to project completion.
- Preparing Tender documentation
- Preparing and submitting estimates and forecasts
- Client Point of Contact on projects
- Contributing to monthly project reports
- Attending team and project meetings
- Aid in the delivery of projects to the time, cost and quality requirements
- Monitor KPI and initiate corrective measures as necessary to achieve continuous improvement
- Support the team/department and wider business with project management and engineering expertise
The Ideal Person:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 3+ years of industry specific experience
- Proven experience working on a range of engineering projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250