VANRATH are working with a innovative Renewables / EV Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Chief Operations Officer. The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland.
You will be a proven leader with evidence of successful operational management within an industry such as: renewable energy, EVs, smart grid, energy storage, transportation infrastructure, sustainable buildings, or other similar industry. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for any COO to join a company that is in a massive growth period.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position
Salary & Benefits:
- £70,000 - £85,000 + Extremely generous Benefits Package
- Development and Growth opportunities
The ideal person:
- Experience in a senior operational management role e.g., renewable energy, EVs, smart grid, energy storage, transportation infrastructure, sustainable buildings, or other similar industry.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful operational strategies, delivering growth and profitability.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with experience in managing teams.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to achieve business goals, including growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the company's operational budget, ensuring that costs are controlled, and financial targets are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and regulators.
- Lead the development and execution of operational policies and procedures, ensuring that they are compliant with relevant regulations and standards.
- Oversee the hiring and training of staff, ensuring that the team is motivated and aligned with the company's goals and values.
- Monitor the performance of the team, providing feedback and coaching to ensure continuous improvement. Managing and overseeing the efficient role out of the EV charging point network
- Collaborating with the CEO in setting and driving organisational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath have been an absolute pleasure to work with from initial job discussions to job offer and I would recommend them as the first point of call for anyone looking for exciting new opportunities.''
''I had a great experience with Vanrath, who got me through the door to my current workplace, and have been supportive through and through. I was invited for a face-to-face meet up before securing my place at work for a get to know, and it has been an absolute pleasure.''
''Vanrath have been fantastic in helping me gain employment in my chosen field. They have been extremely helpful throughout, easy to talk to, and regularly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy at my current place of employment. I hope to continue to work with them in future.''
''Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''