VANRATH are delighted to be representing a major Food Manufacturing with the recruitment of an experienced and dedicated Chief Operating Officer to run their Antrim site.
You will be a proven leader with evidence of successful management in large-scale manufacturing or food environment. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for any General Manager within a fast-paced Manufacturing industry.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position
Salary & Benefits:
- £90,000 - £120,000 - Company pension contribution (11% with employee contribution)
- Bonus scheme (collective and individual)
- Car allowance
- Free car parking, laptop, and mobile phone
The ideal person:
- Four year's in a GM or similar position
- Manufacturing or Food manufacturing background
- Evidence of successful policy implementation/change
- Passion for management with the aim of improving staff skills and performance
- Responsible for quality, welfare, health & safety, efficiency, and cost.
- Oversee functions including supply chain, H&S, finance, and HR
- Chair daily/weekly meeting with senior leadership team
- Liaise closely with senior finance personnel on budgetary issues/financial planning
- Promote continuous improvement within the business to increase accountability and efficiency
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Team up with a recruitment expert! You may think we are simply saying this because we want you to work with us, however, research has shown you have more chance of landing a role with expert support than you do on your own. An experienced recruiter can steer you in the right direction if you are unsure of where to start. They can also highlight and discuss roles you may not have previously considered that match your skillset and goals.
Don't forget, working with a recruiter is a free service and costs nothing but your time and cooperation!
Reasons why you should work exclusively with one recruiter
If your CV is in multiple places, there's a chance that it could be sent out to the same place multiple times. While you may think blasting out your CV in front of an employer a few times is a good thing. However, it actually has the opposite effect and can put a potential employer off. At VANRATH, we ensure your CV is in front of the right people at the right time.
It's one thing to have a well-written CV, but that coupled with a personal recommendation from a recruiter will help bump you to the top of the applicant pile!
Employers like exclusivity, they like the loyalty it highlights, and with that comes the confidence that you are serious about the role you have applied for.