VANRATH are working with a innovative Renewables / EV Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Chief Operating Officer (COO). The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland.
You will be a proven leader with evidence of successful operational management within an industry such as: renewable energy, EVs, smart grid, energy storage, transportation infrastructure, sustainable buildings, or other similar industry. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for any COO to join a company that is in a massive growth period.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position
Salary & Benefits:
- £70,000 - £85,000 + Extremely generous Benefits Package
- Development and Growth opportunities
The ideal person:
- Experience in a senior operational management role e.g., renewable energy, EVs, smart grid, energy storage, transportation infrastructure, sustainable buildings, or other similar industry.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful operational strategies, delivering growth and profitability.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with experience in managing teams.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to achieve business goals, including growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the company's operational budget, ensuring that costs are controlled, and financial targets are met.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, and regulators.
- Lead the development and execution of operational policies and procedures, ensuring that they are compliant with relevant regulations and standards.
- Oversee the hiring and training of staff, ensuring that the team is motivated and aligned with the company's goals and values.
- Monitor the performance of the team, providing feedback and coaching to ensure continuous improvement. Managing and overseeing the efficient role out of the EV charging point network
- Collaborating with the CEO in setting and driving organisational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and drive to help other accountants realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners' names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley Suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.
As the business continued to grow, naturally the team also expanded and the need for additional office space was identified, which was when we bought Victoria House.
This growth has been, and continues to be, supported through significant investment in marketing, our team and our clients and candidates. We look forward to what the next 23 years will bring.
We have transitioned from a team of 3 accountancy focused consultants to a team of 30 sector-specific consultants covering a diverse range of sectors. Building successful careers and supporting our clients with the best talent in the market is at the heart of everything we do. We are driven by a passion to help people build careers that meet their goals, and help businesses achieve success through great and strategic talent.