VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Wastewater Chemistry Manager for our Public Sector client based in Derry.
Full time - 1 year contract with opportunities to go permanent for the right candidate!
- £30,851 - £37,707 + Holiday Pay + Pension + Discount Benefits
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Scientific / Engineering subject, or related;
- Working experience in water sampling / analysis methods
- Excel / LIMS knowledge
- Laboratory management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Wastewater treatment processes.
- To provide technical direction, support and advice to the Wastewater Laboratory.
- Supervise the development and validation of new and existing methodologies for the chemical examination of wastewaters and related samples.
- Plan and prioritise technical projects to ensure the Laboratory meets their regulatory requirements.
- Ensure processes comply with requirements.
- Responsible for the staff within the waste water and trade effluent laboratories including their appraisal and general management.
- Identify and manage the delivery of training needs for staff within the wastewater section.
- Responsibility for monitoring the quality of analysis of the chemistry team to ensure that objectives are met and required standards are maintained.
- Support the Budget Holder in the management of budgets and resources.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science, or Data in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.