Looking for your next career move in Public Sector Procurement?
One of NI's largest Public Sector employers are currently recruiting for a number of Category Manager position's across the country. This is a brilliant opportunity for ambitious individuals with a go-getter attitude looking to work their way up the ranks within the Public Sector.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £43,421
- Hybrid working pattern (3 days from home)
- 31 days holiday allowance
- Occasional travel opportunities
- Initial 6 month contract with opportunity for extension / permanency
- Clear career progression
About your next employer
Working within one of the largest Public Sector Employer's in Northern Ireland, you would be working within a diverse, multi-cultural organisation. Offering opportunities across Northern Ireland, with a flexible hybrid-working pattern, this post is open to experienced candidates in any location.
- MCIPS Qualified
- Experience working with PCR 2015
- Experience leading teams in Procurement Activities
- Tendering / Bid Writing experience
What you'll do
- Manage a team of Category Officers within your defined Category
- Oversee and engage in the tendering process
- Assisting the Senior Category Manager to embed efficient and effective procurement processes
- Provide a Commercial and Procurement Service whilst providing professional procurement advice and support in line with the PCR (2015), Northern Ireland and Public Procurement Policy (NIPPP).
For further information on this job, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Tom Elliott on 02890330250 for a confidential chat today.