Are you looking for a Car Sales Executive? Interested in working for a leading Motor trade company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Sales Executive to work one of the world's largest Car dealer groups, and you'll deliver a service your customers can trust and you can take great pride in. We're investing in our business, and we'll invest in you and your career, too. Together, we'll grow, innovate and set the benchmark for our industry.
£20,320 with Uncapped OTE + Company Car
Our client is a leading Car Dealership operating over 60 sites in the UK, including Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. The company are going through a period of growth and due to an increase in workload and are looking for a Sales Executive to join them.
- A Car Sales Executive who has an enthusiastic personality and is self - motivated.
- Previous experience in achieving sales targets in line with KPIs.
- Identifying new business opportunities and supporting colleagues within your team.
- The ability to listen well, and have the skills to influence and persuade in both positive and negative circumstances
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Company Car
- Uncapped bonus payments based upon your performance
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Industry leading package
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
The Ideal Person:
- To be eligible for a company vehicle, you must be 19 years old and hold a full manual driving licence for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
- We encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want all our colleagues to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
A recruiter can provide helpful advice and coaching guidance during your job search, such as recommending ways to improve your resume or interviewing skills. When recruiters understand your qualifications and career goals, they can help you find a job that's the right fit for you. Knowing how to work effectively with recruiters can help you use their guidance, connections and expertise to find a new job.
A current resume is a valuable tool for helping recruiters match you with the right positions. Make sure you update your resume with your current work experience and education history, including details about continuing education or professional development courses you've completed. Also, make sure the contact information on your resume is current before distributing this information to recruiters.
Similar to the way an employer asks questions to determine whether you're the right candidate for a position, you can ask a recruiter questions to evaluate whether they're the best person to help you in your job search. Ask a new recruiter about their experience in your industry and how they help candidates find work. Assess their answers to determine whether you may have a good working relationship with them. Some questions you may ask recruiters include:
How many candidates have you helped to find positions in this industry?
How do you market job candidates to potential employers?
How can I highlight my qualifications to employers?
How does your recruiting process work?