Are you looking for a Car Sales Executive? Interested in working for a leading Motor trade company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Sales Executive to work one of the world's largest Car dealer groups, and you'll deliver a service your customers can trust and you can take great pride in. We're investing in our business, and we'll invest in you and your career, too. Together, we'll grow, innovate and set the benchmark for our industry.
£20,320 with Uncapped OTE + Company Car
Our client is a leading Car Dealership operating over 60 sites in the UK, including Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. The company are going through a period of growth and due to an increase in workload and are looking for a Sales Executive to join them.
- A Car Sales Executive who has an enthusiastic personality and is self - motivated.
- Previous experience in achieving sales targets in line with KPIs.
- Identifying new business opportunities and supporting colleagues within your team.
- The ability to listen well, and have the skills to influence and persuade in both positive and negative circumstances
Location: Newtownards Road, Belfast
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Company Car
- Uncapped bonus payments based upon your performance
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Industry leading package
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
The Ideal Person:
- To be eligible for a company vehicle, you must be 19 years old and hold a full manual driving licence for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
- We encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want all our colleagues to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
The importance of recruitment is two-fold. Recruitment is key in helping candidates secure their dream roles, whilst also ensuring the internal development of growing businesses.
The purpose of recruitment is to identify the right candidates for specific job roles and attract these candidates to an organisation. Successful recruitment isn't just about filling a single job vacancy, but about organisational performance in the long term.
Over the past decade, we've been championing the aspirations of graduates, with our graduate recruitment agency helping thousands of talented candidates secure jobs at top businesses across the globe.
For fresh graduates that are unsure about their employment prospects, our expert Recruiters play an important part in the exploration of job options, providing career advice and CV tips.
When it comes to more experienced individuals who are looking for their next challenge, our Recruiters act as an important point of contact between employers and candidates, helping to secure interviews, ace assessments and obtain a job offer.