VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Car Sales Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£21,000 + OTE earnings (£35k+ OTE) (UNCAPPED!) + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Deliver great customer service while hitting agreed sales targets for both new and used vehicles
- Keep each customer informed on product knowledge and sales promotions/campaigns
- Follow up and prospect customers to maximise sales opportunities for new and existing customers
- Maintain records of all sales activities and customer contact on the showroom log
- Comply with all FCA obligations and F & I sales processes
- Stay up to date with all training
- Complete full and accurate appraisals for part-exchanges
- Attend manufacturer training as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for the brand and the motor industry
- 2 years+ experience in sales within the motor trade
- Franchised car dealership experience
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- IT literacy (essential)
- High level of written and verbal communication
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
How It Started
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and a drive to help other accountants like himself to realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.
How It's Going
As the business continued to grow, naturally the team also expanded and the need for additional office space was identified, which was when we bought Victoria House.
This growth has been, and continues to be, supported through significant investment in marketing, our team and our clients and candidates. We look forward to what the next 23 years will bring.