VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Ireland's most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Car Sales Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£22,000 + OTE earnings (£45k+ OTE) (UNCAPPED!) + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Deliver great customer service while hitting agreed sales targets for both new and used vehicles
- Keep each customer informed on product knowledge and sales promotions/campaigns
- Follow up and prospect customers to maximise sales opportunities for new and existing customers
- Maintain records of all sales activities and customer contact on the showroom log
- Comply with all FCA obligations and F & I sales processes
- Stay up to date with all training
- Complete full and accurate appraisals for part-exchanges
- Attend manufacturer training as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for the brand and the motor industry
- 2 years+ experience in sales (ideally within the motor trade)
- Franchised car dealership experience
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- IT literacy (essential)
- High level of written and verbal communication
Company Pension Scheme
Permanent, Full-Time position
30 days holiday inc. stats increasing with long service
Manufacturer training and development programme opportunities
Health, Wellbeing and Discount Shopping Membership availability
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''