VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a Car Sales Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression.
£21,000 + OTE earnings (£35k+ OTE) (UNCAPPED!) + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, 30 days holidays.
- Deliver great customer service while hitting agreed sales targets for both new and used vehicles
- Keep each customer informed on product knowledge and sales promotions/campaigns
- Follow up and prospect customers to maximise sales opportunities for new and existing customers
- Maintain records of all sales activities and customer contact on the showroom log
- Comply with all FCA obligations and F & I sales processes
- Stay up to date with all training
- Complete full and accurate appraisals for part-exchanges
- Attend manufacturer training as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for the brand and the motor industry
- 2 years+ experience in sales within the motor trade
- Franchised car dealership experience
- Full and valid UK driving licence
- IT literacy (essential)
- High level of written and verbal communication
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Looking for a new job? Your timing couldn't be better. In fact, today's candidate-driven market may provide the best time in a very long time to look for something new. But is the do-it-yourself approach the most effective way of finding a job?
There might be plenty of jobs out there, but they're not all good jobs. If you're like most job hunters, you've been disappointed with many of the open roles you see on job boards or by the responses to your applications, or maybe you've been underwhelmed by the offers you've received. And when you do see an attractive opening, it's been difficult to muster the energy to write yet another cover letter and tailor yet another resume after a long day of work, house chores or other responsibilities.
That's where a professional job recruiter can help.