If you have experience of maintaining and managing capital grants processes, there is an exciting opportunity to join a leading public sector employer based in Belfast. Are you interested in joining a recognisable organisation who can offer a long term assignment? Immediate start available.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Immediate start
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a public sector employer in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Capital Grants Assistant to join their team. Reporting to the Capital Accountant, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the capital grants process for external funding in relation to the investment programme.
To be considered for this role, it is essential to have previous experience in a similar role.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Claims/Grants Officer and are looking for a new opportunity:
- Third level qualification in relevant discipline such as Business Studies, Finance or equivalent qualification
- Report writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Grant management experience
- Strong IT skills
As a Capital Grants Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of capital grant claims and gathering supporting information
- Preparation, management and monitoring of departmental budgets and operating statements
- Financial control, management & reporting
- Preparation of revenue and capital expenditure reports
- Assist the Capital Grants Accountant in monitoring grant funding programmes
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.