VANRATH are assisting a well known Public Sector organisation based in Newtownabbey in their search for two administrators to join their team with an immediate start.
The salary for these roles will be £21k, plus excellent benefits. exclusive to VANRATH candidates.
The Ideal Person
5 GCSE's at grades A-C to include Maths, and English
6 months experience in the following areas
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Responding to emails
- Customer Interaction
- Using IT applications
- Read, understand and apply written instructions
- To assist in the monitoring and review of the service to ensure equitable and effective service;
- To be an integral part of the team and ensure work is carried out as effectively and efficiently as possible
- To assist with effective communication e.g. switchboard operation, dissemination and circulation of information, contact with external bodies.
- To assist with marketing events as a point of contact.eg open days.
- To ensure that a consistent level of customer service is available and accessible and contribute to overall consistency
- To contribute to, and ensure, an ethos of high quality and corporate image
- To undertake staff training as required.
- To undertake duties, as appropriate, related to administration
- To maintain accurate financial records including taking enrolment fees, preparing lodgements and cash handling.
For more information on this vacancy, or other Public Sector jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.