VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Financial Organisation with the recruitment of Multiple Call Handlers. Shifts are held over Monday to Friday (Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm + 1 Hour lunch). No weekend working.
The role will incorporate Hybrid working - 3 days Working From Home & 2 days Working on the Ormeau Road in Belfast. First few weeks training in office.
Salary & Bonus - £20k Salary + 4K Bonus OTE £24,000 + Other fantastic additional benefits - including one of the best pension schemes available, private medical cover, day off on your Birthday + tonnes more
BONUS IS BASED ON JUST DOING YOUR JOB - VERY ACHIEVABLE WITH NO CATCHES TO IT
As a Retirement Income Introducer you will be the first point of phone contact for our client with customers.
You will be asked to book appointments between our customers and our advisory service, which is achieved both through inbound and pro-active outbound calling. (However this is not a cold calling role as all customers will have expressed an interest in hearing about our products beforehand).
- It is your priority to deliver a great customer experience by being helpful and making doing business with us an easy, efficient and positive experience.
- We are seeking someone who is driven and who is looking to take their first career step within financial services.
- This is not a static position; it is an entry level role within an established financial services function and we would expect anyone that comes into this role to progress.
The Ideal Person
- Call experience (preferably in contact/call centre)
- Confident phone manner
- Great communicator
- Well organised
- Great written communication
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.