VANRATH are partnering with one of the largest Housing Associations in NI in their search for experienced Call Advisors on a temporary basis.
This role offers £19,103pa plus excellent holiday allowance.
The Ideal person
- Four GCSE/'O' Level passes Grades A-C or equivalent
- At least 1 years' experience dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- At least 1 years' experience in a computerised office environment
- Be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Answering all calls into the Services Centre within target times, courteously and maintaining high standards in customer care. Meeting Key Performance Indicators and targets on a monthly basis as defined in monthly appraisals
- Receiving, acknowledging and resolving, where appropriate, telephone and written enquiries, keeping callers regularly updated as appropriate. Referring issues, which cannot immediately be resolved to the Services Centre Manager and raising priority actions when required to operational staff.
- Using management information to ensure that all enquiries are responded to within the target times
- To comply with Security, Data Protection and Confidentiality Policies within the Association and alert Supervisor to any incidences or breaches of the policies or inaccuracies in the data held
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adam Stinson in the strictest confidence.