VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local charity based in North Down who provide a fantastic service to the local community. My client is recruiting for a Call Administration Assistant to join their team on a part-time basis.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £10.50 per hour
- 16 hours per week (4 mornings - 9am to 1pm)
- Initial Interim Contract
About your next employer
You will be responsible for providing administration support as required to keep older people safe, well connected and living in their own homes.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (grade c or equivalent)
- 1 years' experience of working in a team administration office environment
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience of updating & maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
What you'll do
- Provide high quality administration to the services e.g. using client management systems & Microsoft office packages
- Making outbound calls to clients to update records
- Maintain up to date records
- Dealing with confidential record keeping
- The role requires a high level of organisation and teamwork to compete in the timescale
- Client data capture & services analysis
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.