12m CONTRACT ROLE - FULLY REMOTE - OUTSIDE IR35 CONTRACT
My client is a leading data and technology consultancy who are seeking experienced C++ Developers with feed handling experience. As the appointed C++ Developer, you will develop for electronic and crypto markets.
The successful C++ Developer will developing low latency, line rate, multicast feed handlers against binary protocols.
- Design, implement and test new features and products.
- Provide 3rd line support to resolve bugs identified by our customers.
- Continually improve the code base in terms of performance and functionality.
- Implement and enhance engineering processes that deliver better software as efficiently as possible.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years C++ development experience.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities.
- Day rate based on experience
- Outside IR35
- 12m contract
- Fully remote
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Orla Fitzsimons in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…