Are you a C++ Developer passionate about a long-term career in software development? There are multiple reasons why you want to join this company as a C++ Developer:
- One of NI's growing companies, winning multiple awards in recent years
- Big focus on personal development, you will learn and work with some of the best engineers
- Long-term career path, allowing you to follow the career path you want
- Great salary and package which includes a bonus and lots of flexibility on hours and WFH
- The list goes on…
This is an opportunity that will be perfect for a developer who wants a career working with C++. You will work for a company who are known for its personal development and career progression opportunities.
- Competitive Salary - Negotiable on experience
- 25+ Days of Paid Holidays
- Hybrid Working Model
- Early Finish Fridays
- Opportunity to Travel
- Extensive Training and Development
- Health cover
As a C++ Developer, you will join an experienced team and have an extensive training and development program at your disposal.
The Ideal Person
- At least 1 year of experience working with C++ (Commercial or Placement)
- Passionate about a career working with C++
- Willingness to learn
- Gaming experience is desirable
To learn more about this opportunity or any further Junior IT / IT Graduate opportunities, get in touch with Jordan Burns at VANRATH or apply today!