C# Software Developer (Get AWS experience)
Outstanding opportunity for a C# Software Developer with experience in or an interest in gaining AWS experience in a Global Software House.
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for a Software Developer with:
- At least 4 years' experience in a Software Development role
- Competent in C#/.NET
- Experience developing modern REST APIs
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- seeking AWS exposure
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid working
- 31 days holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
As a C# Software Developer you will join the team as it goes through an exciting period of growth:
- Continue to improve their products with new features
- Utilise new technologies that will improve future products
- Work closely with QA to develop test plans and Automate tests
- Participate in unique environment as they continue to grow in Belfast
VANRATH are proud to be working closely with this Global Software House as they continue to grow their Belfast operation.
Providing innovative solutions for customer feedback and sentiment measurement they have built a reputation for slick, seamless software that's easily scalable and can be tailored to suit the customers needs as they change.
Given the unique challenges currently presented they have developed a 100% remote interview process via Video call right through to on-boarding ensuring they can continue to attract the best talent.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.