Manufacturing Buyer (MRP)
£28,000 - £33,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing our valued client in the Dungannon area, who continue to excel in their industry, delivering first-class products to their global customer base. Due to this expansion, our client have identified the need for a Buyer on a full-time permanent basis.
On offer is a strong salary and attractive benefits. How does flexi-time and an early Friday finish sound?
- Health cash plan
- Life Assurance 4 times your annual salary
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Social Events
- Cycle to Work & Tech Scheme
- On-site Parking
The ideal person:
- Two year's Buying experience
- Manufacturing/Engineering industry experience
- SAGE experience
Duties for this vacancy will include:
- Ensure continuous regulated supply of required goods and materials by managing supplier call off orders and long lead time product supplies.
- Negotiate and establish supplier contracts and agreements.
- Manage supplier performance evaluation, proactively taking corrective action as required, in conjunction with ISO9001 Standards.
- To manage monthly stock take in conjunction with stores and identify and resolve discrepancies that may arise with regard to stock, ordering or payment of materials.
- To ensure accuracy in the recording and upkeep of purchasing Bills of materials.
- Produce reports as required, to include supplier performance, cost reduction and shortage elimination.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.