Buyer - Manufacturing
£26,000 - £28,000
County Down / Lisburn Area
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a valued client, who are an industry-leading manufacturer with a global customer base. There is now a Buyer position available for an experienced Buyer to manage the complex nature of supply chain at this moment. This is a key position within the company as the need for a consistent flow of materials is essential to meet their customer demands.
The ideal person:
- Two year's purchasing experience
- Manufacturing/engineering background
- Strong Excel skills
As the Buyer, duties will include:
- Generate purchase orders to assist production schedules
- Effectively manage and review supplier performance
- Monitor quality of purchased materials, identifying faulty or damaged items.
- Aim to reduce material shortages as much as possible
- Oversight of all invoice discrepancies and resolution
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.