£27,000 - £28,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a growing fmcg company situated in Belfast, who now have an opening for a Buyer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. Working with a large number of world-class and recognisable brands, our client provide an excellent distribution and brand-building service. This position is open to experienced and junior buyers alike, with training provided regardless.
The ideal person:
- One year in a buying or related supply chain role
- FMCG / Distribution background
- Clear and confident communicator / negotiator
As the Buyer, your duties will include:
- Purchase goods, materials or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers.
- Explore alternate sources for goods and materials.
- Provide management reports and key performance data and monitor cost savings.
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.