VANRATH are delighted to be working with a Top 100 organisation operating in the manufacturing industry. With a global reach, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain international experience. My client requires a Buyer to join their dynamic team.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £35,602
- Excellent working environment
- Hybrid working pattern
- On-site parking
- Initial interim contract with view to go permanent
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a global leader in manufacturing. You will be responsible for performing sourcing, commercial and contractual activities focusing on price, contract terms and conditions, quality and technical specifications across a number of commodities.
- Minimum HNC in business related subject or relevant qualification
- 2 years' + experience with a Sourcing or Procurement role
- Solid IT skills
- Demonstrable experience of ERP/MRP systems
What you'll do
- Negotiate, administrate and control supplier contracts to ensure continuity of contractual cover.
- Prepare and issue requests for request for proposals to supply base.
- Identify and realise cost optimisation opportunities and support sites /business units with appropriate sourcing strategies.
- Manage the application of contractual remedies against breaches.
- Support the development of new sources of supply and establish strategic alliances.
- Maintain all Sourcing related systems to the highest levels of data accuracy.
- Commercial liaison including resolution of claims.
- Cost management.
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.