VANRATH have partnered with an ambitious Jewellery company that is rapidly expanding their international roots. The organisation is recruiting for a Product Development & Buyer Executive position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join a thriving company that offers an amazing working environment, fantastic package and progression opportunities. There will be real opportunities for progression from this position.
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) position (Permanent) - Position is based in the company's Cookstown office.
£32,000 - £40,000 + Amazing Benefits & Amazing Progression
Responsible for the buying and developing of our jewellery and watch brands across both domestic and travel retail channels. You will establish a clear product strategy in line with our different markets and customers to continue to develop our brands.
- Product development to include jewellery, watches, display and packaging across all our brands and markets
- Product buying and range planning to include international travel for seasonal buying trips
- Creative direction for seasonal concepts, campaigns/photoshoots, providing continual support and direction for website, marketing and graphics.
- Analyse sales figures to identify key areas of success, development and improvement to aid in range planning across Domestic and Travel Retail channels
- Produce reports for buying meetings with our suppliers
- Conduct trend research, competitor analysis and comp shopping
- Head up product meetings and glean feedback from key account managers
- Liaise closely with factories and our China office, building relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Source product in line with seasonal and promotional calendar and suggest product to be put forward for promotions
- Placing orders, updating order master sheet
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar role
- the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions;
- sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise;
- excellent communication and negotiation skills;
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Had a fantastic experience with Vanrath. Chanel was a star from start to finish. She was super efficient, professional and friendly and really listened to what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend
Cannot recommend Vanrath and Jason Glenn enough. I wasn't sure I was ready to move roles but Jason gave me the confidence to apply and I'm so glad I did as I'm now progressing in my new role and I am much happier and more confident within myself. If you are considering new job within HR do not go past Vanrath. Thanks again Jason
VANRATH and specifically Sean were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, Sean was already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that he understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose. This was hugely appreciated by me as I was keen to make the right decision and was so grateful to have a patient, supportive and informed advisor on my side.
Sean was always available for a chat and guidance; helping me prepare for interviews and advising me on his understanding of what it could be potentially entail to work for each company. I am am now excited and confident to start in my new role, with big thanks to all of his help along the way.
My role was cut due to funding and I worked closely with Aisling Bishop. Aisling was efficient and wonderful to deal with, she came back to me promptly, with a number of suggestions that have helped me secure a new role. Highly recommend Vanrath
Established in 2000, VANRATH has cemented its position as a premier market leader in Northern Ireland, setting the standard among recruitment agencies in Belfast. This achievement can be attributed to our steadfast commitment to confidentiality, professionalism, and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH takes pride in its track record of skilfully connecting the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We understand that embarking on a career change, whether it's full-time or part-time, is a significant step. Our unwavering support extends through every phase of the recruitment process, from the initial discussion of your goals and aspirations to the assurance of a secure position.
Our consultants are sector-specific, renowned for their in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience within their respective fields. In short, they are the best in the business! We continuously monitor industry trends and developments to ensure we provide top-quality advice and support to our clients and candidates.