VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a Global Pet Supplies company that have a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Buyer. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in Ballymoney office - Monday - Friday - After training, Hybrid working will be available
Permanent position. This is a Fantastic opportunity.
£29,000 - £36,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- Negotiating with suppliers and placing Purchase Orders.
- Maintaining product details on our bespoke system - setting up new products and keeping details current, i.e.: updating Bill of Materials.
- Managing Warranty Claims.
- Arranging imports and checking duty.
- Following up on invoice queries.
- Analysing purchasing data & preparing reports for management team
- Working with Purchasing Manager on product selection and brand forecasts.
- Planning Promotion Calendar & providing feedback on promotion success.
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role - Purchasing / Purchasing / Buyer
- Proven IT Skills - Including Office (Outlook and Excel are essential) and Office365, Teams.
- Ability to demonstrate organisational and numerical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Proven success in negotiating with suppliers
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. I have been working with Dan, who has been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development. He has kept me up to date with every stage of the process. I am now starting a great role, thanks to Dan who has provided a positive experience in this transition.
VANRATH and specifically Sean were an incredible help in finding me my new position. Within a day or two of uploading my CV to the platform, Sean was already on the phone looking to get to know me and my interests and motivations better. This consideration was then carried through to their job searches and reflected in the opportunities they then offered to me. I felt that he understood what it was I wanted from my career and cared enough to guide me with respect to that, even if it meant not necessarily jumping at the first opportunity that arose. This was hugely appreciated by me as I was keen to make the right decision and was so grateful to have a patient, supportive and informed advisor on my side.
Sean was always available for a chat and guidance; helping me prepare for interviews and advising me on his understanding of what it could be potentially entail to work for each company. I am am now excited and confident to start in my new role, with big thanks to all of his help along the way.
I cannot speak more highly of vanrath and the service it provides.For me this service is exemplified by their representative Hannah O'Doherty ,she is extremely professional in her approach,has excellent communication skills and responded quickly and appropriately to my needs.Indeed she made ,what can be a difficult transition,seem so easy.Truly wonderful service,thank you so much
In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.