VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a Global Pet Supplies company that have a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Buyer. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in Ballymoney office - Monday - Friday - After training, Hybrid working will be available
Permanent position. This is a Fantastic opportunity.
£26,000 - £35,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- Negotiating with suppliers and placing Purchase Orders.
- Maintaining product details on our bespoke system - setting up new products and keeping details current, i.e.: updating Bill of Materials.
- Managing Warranty Claims.
- Arranging imports and checking duty.
- Following up on invoice queries.
- Analysing purchasing data & preparing reports for management team
- Working with Purchasing Manager on product selection and brand forecasts.
- Planning Promotion Calendar & providing feedback on promotion success.
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role - Purchasing / Purchasing / Buyer
- Proven IT Skills - Including Office (Outlook and Excel are essential) and Office365, Teams.
- Ability to demonstrate organisational and numerical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Proven success in negotiating with suppliers
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
I can't recommend Vanrath recruitment agency enough for their hard work and dedication to help me find employment. Especially Hannah O'Doherty who was friendly, professional and very helpful. She found me a great job and negotiated all the terms. Would very highly recommend and would come back should I ever find myself unemployed again.
This company have helped find me work several times over the years. Its now at a point where I know I can contact Daniel Morgan directly and he will source me the right employer that meets the criteria I need for work/ home life balance. I've been fortunate enough to be offered every job I've interviewed for at Vanrath and I can only put that down to the skill of the company making sure both employer and employee are well matched and aligned before interview even takes places. Can't thank Dan enough for his hard work and efforts over the years!
Fantastic service. Chanel was one of the most helpful and communicative people I have ever encountered. I managed to secure a better role and pay increase. I would highly recommend vanrath and their fantastic representatives for anyone looking a new career prospect.
I have worked with Vanrath for just under a year now, and I have to say, the people working their are great at what they do. Any problems, questions, or anything else I ever had, they were always very quick to help me with them. They went above and beyond in a lot of instances, when they didn't really have to. In particular, the agent that I worked with, Shannon McGrath, couldn't have made things easier for me, as well as being really nice and friendly.
I'm leaving them now for a permanent role elsewhere, but if I ever need to look for a different job somewhere else, I'll just go straight to Vanrath and not even consider anywhere else.
I spoke with a lovely girl Chanel. She was so helpful and actually took time with me to find out exactly what she could do for me. I was very impressed with her style on the phone. I would definitely recommend you ask for Chanel. Thank you Chanel, 5 stars for you.