VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a major Manufacturing and Distribution company that have a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Buyer. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in Antrim office - Monday - Friday - (Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, and Fri 8am - 1:30pm)
Permanent position. This is a Fantastic opportunity.
£28,000 - £31,000 + Bonus & Progression Opportunities other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- Ensuring the successful purchasing of goods for production with the best possible lead times and costings
- Being innovative and efficient in the sourcing of materials and equipment required
- The management of supplier performance and maintaining good working relations with suppliers and customers
- Conducting pricing and service negotiations, providing Camden Group with the best possible agreements with the right quality
- Maintaining stock levels and supply chain flow to ensure customers experience the best service and goods
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work Policy and Procedure
- To perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role - Purchasing / Purchasing / Buyer
- Proven IT Skills - Including Office (Outlook and Excel are essential) and Office365, Teams.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
I have had an extremely good experience with Vanrath. Robert Apps provided a first class service from giving me detailed information about the job, support going for the interview and making a quick turnaround to starting my new job. Rob is very approachable and has made the process of moving jobs extremely easy leaving me with little paperwork to do. I would highly recommend using them if you are thinking of a new career or job role.
Many thanks for everything.
I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very friendly and helpful staff. Shannon was very informative and kept me up to date throughout the interview process and answered any questions I had. I really appreciate Shannon's encouragement and helping me obtain my new role.
I would highly recommend Vanrath as a recruitment firm.
I worked with Adrian Harrison who took the time to fully understand what I was looking for in my next role and scope the market to find the right role & company for me.
He provided great insights into the employer due to strong relationships he has built which made me feel extremely comfortable that this employer would be a great fit.
I can't thank Adrian enough for time he spent working with me, including out of hours messages to give me updates on the process.
I have registered with VANRATH for previous role changes, and as always, the professional service and support they provide are second to none. Hannah MacLaren was always available to answer any questions I had, as well as guide me through the recruitment and interview process.
I would highly recommend VANRATH.
I would highly recommend Neill Ferguson at Vanrath. He helped me secure a new role in QA which will be life changing. Neill made the effort to have follow up calls after completing interviews and sending over relevant documentation. Would highly recommend Vanrath to help secure your next role.
I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. Sean Doherty was great to work with, very friendly and efficient, he streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role, thanks Sean!