VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Buyer for a leading Global Manufacturing organisation.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm has a fantastic reputation for attracting the best talent.
This role will be Hybrid working (3 days Working From Home & 2 days in office) - Office is based in Dungannon
- Creating Purchase Orders & Requisitions in our ERP system to meet demand.
- Monitor Inventory levels and avoid stock outs.
- Organising freight and collections from suppliers where needed.
- Gathering pricing and availability information from suppliers
- Run overdue PO Reports and expedite late orders with suppliers
- Update Supplychain parameters and data in our ERP system ORACLE
- Maintain and develop relationships with suppliers
- Resolving invoice queries in a timely manner.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience of a Purchasing/Buyer role
- Good general IT & Microsoft skills especially Excel
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload using your own initiative to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
If you would like to contact me regarding this role - Email - email@example.com or Phone 02890330250