£30,000 - £40,000
QS and Estimators Applicable
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a specialist manufacturing business, situated not far from Dungannon. A family-owned business with close to fifty year's of trading. Reporting to the company directors, you will have a large amount of responsibility for the purchasing function and will be granted a large degree of autonomy, so you must be confident in your ability. This position is Monday to Friday 8 - 5 (40 hours).
The ideal person:
- Two year's recent experience
- Extensive Excel experience / SAGE is desirable
- Previous manufacturing and/or construction experience
As the Buyer, duties will include:
- Identifying, Selecting, and approving suppliers, in line with Company procedures.
- Maintain ASL, ensuring that documentation is updated
- First point of contact for all suppliers and subcontractors.
- Cost analysis to identify cost saving opportunities.
- Assess and Evaluate supplier performance, providing feedback.
- Liaise with estimating and commercial team with tenders and price queries.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.