£28,000 - £32,000
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a global and award-winning manufacturer, that now has a need for a Buyer on a full-time permanent basis. You will be joining a very impressive business with customers situated across the globe. All you need is two year's relevant and recent experience in a purchasing-related position.
The ideal person:
- Two year's recent buying/procurement experience
- CIPS qualification or working towards
- Strong Excel and MRP skills
- Degree education
As a Buyer, duties will include:
- Prepare and place supplier orders
- Manage incoming goods ensuring on time delivery
- Engage in supplier negotiation and establish price structure
- Source new suppliers and performing year end reviews
- Generate Supplier Corrective Action Requests
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.