VANRATH are delighted to be representing a growing manufacturing business in County Fermanagh that are currently looking for an experienced Buyer from food manufacturing or distribution background. You will make up a team of three and will be provided with autonomy and responsibility to help shape the purchasing function going forward. This is a full-time permanent position (40 hours).
The ideal person:
- Food manufacturing/distribution background
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage multiple lines and suppliers
As a Buyer, duties will include:
- Ensure orders have been delivered to agreed lead times and expedite where necessary
- Negotiate with suppliers to deliver cost savings on an ad-hoc basis.
- Work with existing suppliers to look at new products & methods of working.
- Investigate new sources of supply and alternative products / services as instructed by the Category Lead Buyer.
- Liaise with production to provide assistance where supply issues cannot be directly solved.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.