Would you like to take the next step to a Business Tax Lead for a global company?
- Fantastic salary
- WORK FROM HOME
- Compressed hours option
- Finish at 2pm on a Friday
- Many more on application
Our client is a leading global manufacturer offering market leading benefits and career progression.
The Ideal Person
- Chartered accountant, with professional experience in Manufacturing, shared services or practice
- Experience of team leadership within a finance function.
- UK and European TAX knowledge.
- Demonstratable experience within Oracle would be advantageous
- Day to day management of a team of indirect tax professionals
- Management of statutory and tax authority audits.
- Implementation of the organisations Indirect Tax Governance policy.
- Ensure effective business partnering
- Drive initiatives to improve current VAT processes and any other projects that may arise in the Indirect tax area.
- Ensuring indirect tax compliance by monitoring changes in international VAT law/regulations that are relevant to the company.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence.