VANRATH are happy to be supporting our client, a large Public Sector Organisation, with the recruitment of a Business Support Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis initially.
- £19,000-22,000 starting salary
- Full-Time, Mon-Fri
- Temporary contract with possibility of extension and progression
- Annual leave entitlement
- Pension contribution
- Discounts package exclusive to VANRATH
- Immediate start
- Ongoing professional development support and career guidance form our senior consultants
Within this role you will be responsible for providing support for the core procedural activities in the organisation. The key responsibilities of the post may include but not be limited to the following:
- Assist in the provision of a comprehensive, efficient and effective business support service, including the application of basic Information Technology skills.
- Perform assigned duties and tasks, either as part of a team or individually as required, in accordance with specified time and quality standards including the prioritisation of own workload when necessary.
- Represent the appropriate line manager in routine day to day matters as necessary within the post holder's sphere of responsibility.
- Act in accordance with the organisation's customer care principles ensuring, through commitment to ongoing improvement, that obligations to customers are achieved.
The Ideal Person
Applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's grades A-C (including English and Maths) or equivalent.
- 1 years' experience in a clerical/administrative role within an office based environment
- Good IT skills and experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
For further information on this vacancy, principle duties, or any other Public Sector Legal opportunities in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…