VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Legal company with the recruitment of a Receptionist in Omagh to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Thursday (9.00am - 5.00pm) 1pm Finish on Friday
This company in reknowned for an outstanding workplace environment
Industry leading salaries + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Carry out admin duties including maintenance of records, filing, document preparation, mail, preparation of documents
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Preparation of client packs
- Scanning & archiving of documents
- Answering calls from clients and drivers in a professional & polite manner
- Inputting of data accurately and efficiently
- Any and all general administration duties required
- Experience in Social Media
- Ability to create and curate content
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with content creation
- On-the-job training
- Fantastic career development
- On-going coaching, mentoring and training
Skills & Requirements:
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Friendly and helpful
- Comfortable with answering & making telephone calls to a variety of people
- Competent in using basic Microsoft packages
- Has a good eye for detail
- Is keen to develop personally and professionally
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Job seekers often refer to themselves as the "clients," and recruiters are trained not to correct them. The truth is: The companies who hire headhunters are the people who foot the bills.
So, while helping people is the most satisfying part of our work, it's literally our job to put forth candidates who have a chance.
That sounds pretty cutthroat, but this can work in your favor. That's because many recruiters want to coach a candidate to be more appealing to hiring managers. So, take advantage of their suggestions! For example, if they recommend a resume change, it's because they think it's going to get you more interviews or increase the odds that their client responds positively.